Candy Cane Cocktail Milkshake
Prep time :
- 4 candy canes, broken into pieces
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 2 tablespoons Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 3 ounces Peppermint Schnapps
- Whipped cream, to top
- Candy cane crumbs, to garnish
- Place candy canes, milk, ice cream, and Schnapps into blender. Blend until well combined. Pour into two glasses. Top with whipped cream and candy cane crumbs, if desired.
- For non-alcoholic version, increase milk by 1/4 cup and add 1/4 teaspoon of peppermint extract in place of the Schnapps.
DIXIE CRYSTALS INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Susan Whetzel @doughmesstic.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Jbragg :: Shareffa H :: Mellove :: Kristina :: Katherine R :: Kathy W :: JackG :: Chelsea H :: Laurie R :: kimmy :: Jill T :: Joyce :: kristen mcrobie :: p.san :: Donielle Wilburn :: Allison :: remiesmom :: Beth R :: jessiesoper :: Marie