Candy Cane Cocktail Milkshake
Prep time :
- 4 candy canes, broken into pieces
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 2 tablespoons Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 3 ounces Peppermint Schnapps
- Whipped cream, to top
- Candy cane crumbs, to garnish
- Place candy canes, milk, ice cream, and Schnapps into blender. Blend until well combined. Pour into two glasses. Top with whipped cream and candy cane crumbs, if desired.
- For non-alcoholic version, increase milk by 1/4 cup and add 1/4 teaspoon of peppermint extract in place of the Schnapps.
DIXIE CRYSTALS INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Susan Whetzel @doughmesstic.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: trmccray :: Amber :: M G G :: Joey :: Aaron :: Kim C :: Holley :: Debbie C :: Mary :: Joan :: Jatin D :: TIWANA L :: Amy :: Kimberlina C :: Jennifer Adkins :: lisa tyson :: Joan :: rdrunrnc1 :: mauro :: Wanda Lynn