Candy Cane Cocktail Milkshake
Prep time :
- 4 candy canes, broken into pieces
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 2 tablespoons Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 3 ounces Peppermint Schnapps
- Whipped cream, to top
- Candy cane crumbs, to garnish
- Place candy canes, milk, ice cream, and Schnapps into blender. Blend until well combined. Pour into two glasses. Top with whipped cream and candy cane crumbs, if desired.
- For non-alcoholic version, increase milk by 1/4 cup and add 1/4 teaspoon of peppermint extract in place of the Schnapps.
DIXIE CRYSTALS INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Susan Whetzel @doughmesstic.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: kelly s :: Crystal Hallman Young :: Karen R :: Laura Z :: happypixie :: tigerjenv :: scmom :: uitiutui :: sue s :: MFaloretti :: Amy N :: Tdj95 :: Debbie R :: rangerjulianna :: Natasha :: marinjaqueline :: Sarah H. :: Ninette Lynn T :: C H :: George R